Advertising Media – Company is a prominent, innovative, and creative advertising firm that is looking to fill key positions and is looking for strategic thinkers, self-motivated individuals, and creative individuals to join their team.
Job Position: Partner Support Services Officer
Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
- The Partner Support Services Executive is responsible for acquiring profitable spaces to achieve critical mass across key selected categories while also nurturing and effectively managing existing Partners.
- Partner Onboarding
- Warehousing Partner documentation and supporting documents on the ERP + Regular updates
- Integration with the current team on Partner acquisition across key Categories
- Analyze investment potential/opportunities of proposed spaces
- Engage Brokers or Aggregators to achieve key results for acquisition in collaboration with category lead
- Working with the Data team to ensure The unit has the required data to drive the achievement of the critical mass ownership per focus categories
- Keeping up with industry trends and regular industry analysis based on key categories
- Identify and research profitable spaces with massive ROI
- Generate revenue for Partners through rented spaces, Owned assets or experiences in collaboration with category lead Building and expanding on skills by engaging in educational opportunities.
Key Performance Indicator (KPI):
- Cost optimization – Mutually beneficial agreements with Partners
- High success rate with prospects
- Turn Around time – Speed of completion/execution
- Creativity & Innovation when executing task
- Excellent partner management & high retention rates
- Chain of command: Directly reports to the Cluster Chief PSS.
- First Degree certificate in any business-related field or enough experience to outweigh a business degree
- 0-1 year work experience in any business related field
- The ideal candidate is meticulous, jovial, self-motivated, and team-oriented
- The position looks to be best suited for an outgoing individual who is diligent, accountable, flexible, passionate and willing to go the extra mile for desired results.
Soft Skills / Core Skills:
- Time Management
- Analytical skills
- Willingness to learn
- Creative Problem-Solving Abilities
- Demonstrated computer proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Workspace; slide, sheet
- Work Ethic
- Emotional Intelligence
- Growth Mindset
- Team Player Attitude
- Active Listening
- Openness to Constructive Feedback
- Negotiation Skills
- Aptitude for postering positive relationships
- Tech Savvy
- Goal oriented
- Project management and organizational skill.
N60,000 and above (+ statutory benefits).
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online