Choice2mobile Technology Limited is a start-up internet service provider (ISP) with a collection of amazing people striving to deliver exceptional service, anytime, anywhere. Choice2Mobile Technology Limited through our brand name Wifiber deploys super-fast world-class fiber broadband infrastructure. We launch our customers and clients into the Information Age and put a world of knowledge and entertainment at their fingertips.
Job Position: Network Operations & Support Technician
Job Location: Omole Phase 1, Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Performs functions relating to the administration, technical, maintenance and support of the network and services provided to customers.
- Input, update, analyse and verify various databases, programs and reports related to the job functions.
- Be safety and control conscious and aware of established control procedures, laws and regulations.
- Deploying and inspecting IT network systems.
- Overseeing the safe installation of hardware and cabling systems.
- Tracking and documenting network issues and compiling incident reports.
- Responding to user requests and providing network training.
- Managing system backups and network security protocols.
- Minimum of OND / HND / B.Sc in Electrical or Computer Engineering or any related discipline.
- Cisco Certified Network Associate will be an added advantage.
- Entry/Intermediate experience level.
- Ready to work in a 24×7 rotation schedule.
- Female applicants are preferred for gender balance.
- Routing and Switching Skills.
- Knowledge/familiarity with Software Defined Networking concepts.
- Network Automation.
- Cloud computing and networking.
- Understanding of Load Balancing Technology.
- Understanding of VRF, VXLAN, VPN, IPSec.
- Strong Network Troubleshooting Ability.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skills.
31st December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.