CGC Nigeria Limited, a Chinese company with it’s headquarter in Abuja is a subsidiary of CGCOC GROUP CO., LTD. in mainland China. CGC Nigeria Limited is a reputable Chinese Company at the forefront of construction of Roads and Bridges, Agriculture, Mining, Water Supply, Irrigation, Drilling, Real Estate, Manufacturing and Trade in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Surveying Engineer
- Job Location: Adamawa
- Carry out the work under the leadership of the chief engineer;
- Closely cooperate with the workers and colleagues during all construction processes;
- Adhere to the company’s work style;
- Follow the work arrangement, and complete the construction survey and line laying tasks on time.
- Measuring and carefully setting up and adjusting the instrument to ensure accurate reading, clean record and also include the use of legal units of measurement.
- Responsible for the drawing up of survey line plan
- Always check the drawings before measurement;
- Carry out construction of each stage and the main parts to do a good job in line, line inspection work, to avoid rework.
- Responsible for timely sorting and improving the baseline review, side measurement records and other measurement data.
- Bachelor’s Degree and above
- Major: Engineering Surveying
- No required experience needed, but must have a degree in Engineering Surveying.
- Familiar with all Surveying Technology tools;
- Familiar with common office software and CAD drawing software.
- Be familiar with the performance of the measuring instrument used, and manage the measuring instrument well.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online