Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Job Position: System Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
- As a System administrator, you will be responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and servers.
- You will install hardware and software, and participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of the organization.
- As a system administrator, you will also actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems and networking routers, switches and access points
- Upgrading, installing, and configuring application software and computer hardware.
- Develop and implement automation scripts using tools like Ansible.
- Troubleshooting system errors
- Providing technical support to employees in a timely manner with limited disruptions.
- Creating and managing user accounts, workstations and system permissions.
- Ensure systems are secure and protected from breaches or viruses.
- Create documentation for staff to follow.
- Work collaboratively in a team environment.
- Proven ability to write and maintain automation scripts using scripting languages like Python, PowerShell, Bash, etc.
- Familiarity with configuration management tools like Ansible, Puppet, Chef, etc.
- A Degree / Diploma in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 3 years experience in a system administrator role.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, and networking protocols
- Hands-on experience with various operating systems & platforms (Android, Windows, Linux, and Mac systems).
- Ability to create scripts in any scripting language and work with automation tools
- Excellent problem-solving and communication skills.
- You possess good analytical & debugging skills.
- Good communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with team members.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online