JMG is a diversified solution provider with a broad portfolio in power generation, electrical infrastructures, industrial equipment, elevators & escalators and HVAC solutions. With 20 years of experience in Africa and strong partnerships with some of the world’s leading brands, JMG combines global technologies and regional expertise to fulfil the development needs of the African market.
Job Position: System Tracking Officer
- Monitoring of vehicle tracking.
- Transferring of gensets/other items both local and branches.
- Managing of trailer drivers and motor-boys for PORT/container operations.
- Preparing of loading plans for store dept.
- Reporting of faulty vehicles to maintenance workshop department.
- Preparing Logistics report.
- Keeping attendance of driver and Motor boy’s movement.
- Perform any other duties as assigned.
- Take up IMS responsibilities such as reporting unsafe act, condition or procedure in the work place, participating in fire or emergency drill at work, participating in incident reporting and investigation when necessary and adherence to Company policies.
- HND or B.Sc in any Field.
- 3 – 5 years of experience as a Tracking Officer.
- Time management skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Able to meet deadlines.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Able to respond quickly to situations in case of an accident or incident on the road.
- Strong compliance with Safety rules and regulations.
22nd December, 2021.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.