Interswitch is an Africa-focused integrated digital payments and commerce company that facilitates the electronic circulation of money as well as the exchange of value between individuals and organisations on a timely and consistent basis. We started operations in 2002 as a transaction switching and electronic payments processing, and have progressively evolved into an integrated payment services company, building and managing payment infrastructure as well as delivering innovative payment products and transactional services throughout the African continent. At Interswitch, we offer unique career opportunities for individuals capable of playing key roles and adding value in an innovative and fun environment.
Job Position: Systems Administrator
Job Location: Lagos
In this role, you will:
- Maintain and operate Windows and Linux systems, including deployment, configuration, testing, upgrades, patching, performance tuning, monitoring and troubleshooting to ensure all systems are reliable and secure.
- Maintain and manage hybrid exchange mail services and infrastructure. Communicate effectively with colleagues, clients and vendors, providing both professional and technical feedback.
- Develop, maintain and execute technical checklists and documentation to create repeatable processes across the team.
- Implement best practices in cyber security to protect data and reduce risk.
- Monitor and maintain endpoint protection technologies.
- Work with Sales and Customer service teams to support business – including identifying challenges on the horizon and supporting constant improvement.
- Expert in Active Directory, Group policies, Microsoft Certificate PKI Services
- Expert in Exchange Server 2013-2019 advanced administration
- Experience with Office 365, Microsoft Intune / EMS, Online Protection, DLP, Information Protection Suite, MFA Applications (Forti-Authenticator preferred), Azure AD Sync, ADFS, ADFS Proxy & Windows Azure application and services
- Expert in System Center and assisting other Administrators as required on a daily or timely basis
- Solid knowledge of networking protocols (HTTP/S, S/FTP, TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, etc)
- Manage VOIP and Collaboration Suites
- Certificate Integration within Windows server environment
- Provide technical leadership for upcoming projects
- Lead design updates and architecture revisions
- Address high severity issues and service outages
- Review periodic reports of server health, resource usage, user experience, and overall environment performance to determine next steps and upgrade paths
- Review change control requests which impact Windows environment
- Raise support tickets with the appropriate vendor to resolve critical issues
- Experience working with Windows 2008 R2, 2012 R2 & 2016 OS
- Expert in Microsoft Windows clustering, load balancing and experience in troubleshooting technical problems involving software and operating systems & includes desktop OS
- Develop & Executes PowerShell or Command Shell commands and experience in scripting
- Familiarity with Physical server hardware and VM environment
- Assists in the monthly patching of server systems which is part of the maintenance activity
- Coordinating with Application teams for service planning and deployment across the organization
- Experience writing technical documentation
- Provide 24×7 support on critical systems
- Works efficiently with minimal guidance from Lead administrators.
- In-depth knowledge of administrating Microsoft Windows servers and active directory, domains and sites
- Expertise in at least three of the following areas: Networking, Windows Servers, Virtualization and Desktop Infrastructure
- Management of Active Directory, Group Policy, Remote Desktop Services and MFA (Microsoft Authenticator, Forti Token, Duo)
- Administration of cloud computing resources (Azure, AWS, and Office 365)
- Enterprise voice – CUCM, CCX and IVR related technologies
- Backup system, data recovery and operations (Commvault, snapshots)
- Administration of physical servers and laptops
- Virtualization Technologies (VMware, Hyper-V)
- Database administration (MS SQL, Postgre)
- Experience managing mission-critical infrastructure and ERP systems
- Supporting the technology needs of a geographically diverse and hybrid environment.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing critical Microsoft, VMware environment
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing VOIP systems
- Working knowledge of event, incident & problem management processes and tools.
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) – Messaging
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA)
- Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) – Collaboration
- Professional VMWare Horizon 7.
11th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online