ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services. We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Position: Head, Talent Acquisition
Job Location: Lagos
- The purpose of this job is to identify staffing needs and monitor recruitment procedures from sourcing to hiring and manage the recruitment team towards identifying, engaging and hiring high potential candidates.
Expected Key Results:
- Talent Forecasting & Strategy
- Talent Acquisition
- Social Media Recruitment
- Stakeholder Experience Management
- Data Analytics & Reporting
- Recruitment Portal Management
- Recruitment Team Management
- Other Tasks Assigned.
- B.Sc / HND in Human Resources, Social Science, Arts & Humanities and other related field. (2.2 / Upper Credit).
- 5-7 years’ experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Demonstrable experience in managing full-cycle recruitment and employer branding initiatives.
- A thorough understanding of Nigerian Labour Law
- Solid understanding of sourcing techniques and tools/ Social Media Recruitment
- Data Analytics Skills
- Excellent Team Management Skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to foster long-tern relationships (with internal teams, external partners and candidates)
- Meticulous, hardworking and goal-driven.
- Analytical Mindset and critical thinking abilities.
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learning
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online