Moniepoint is a global business payments and banking platform and recently became QED Investors’ first investment in Africa. We are the partner of choice for over 600,000 businesses of all sizes, powering the dreams of SMBs and providing them with equal access to the tools they need to grow and scale.
Moniepoint Incorporated (formerly TeamApt Inc.) was founded with the vision to create a society where everyone experiences financial happiness. We are the parent company of TeamApt Limited, a Central Bank of Nigeria(CBN) licensed Switch and Processor, and Moniepoint Microfinance Bank, a CBN-licensed Microfinance Bank.
Job Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- You will join a smart, collaborative and passionate team of Recruiters. We take pride in the art of hiring and retaining talent across different functions.
- As a recruiter, you will partner directly with hiring managers and own end-to-end recruitment.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of different business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- If you thrive in a collaborative team setting, enjoy ownership of your work, and take pride in providing exceptional candidate experience, this might be the role for you, and we would like to hear from you!
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process: from job intake, sourcing, scheduling to interviewing, offer negotiation, hiring and onboarding.
- Engaging in proactive recruitment strategies to generate pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Working closely with hiring managers at all levels to identify current and upcoming staffing needs and build long-lasting working relationships.
- Assist in implementing various HR initiatives, including providing recommendations on process and program improvements
- Facilitate day to day employee relations, including complaint resolution
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate the performance management and talent management for employees
- Support the execution of HR strategies, policies, procedures, and programs to sustain continued growth and retention.
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- An Educational background in Human Resources and/or a relevant technical program.
- Minimum of 4 years’ relevant work experience including: Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, working closely with hiring managers and candidates.
- Experience as both an agency recruiter and as an In-house recruiter
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes to sourcing, candidate management and candidate experience.
- Experience hiring for both Technical and Non-Technical roles (Engineering, Business and Commercial positions)
- Highly self-motivated and directed; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders, team members and candidates.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High business acumen with the ability to align departmental projects & key business objectives.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online