TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
Job Position: Talent Acquisition Specialist (Non-Technical)
Job Location: Nigeria
- You will join a smart, collaborative and passionate team of Recruiters. We take pride in the art of hiring and retaining talent across different functions.
- As a recruiter, you will partner directly with hiring managers and own end-to-end recruitment.
- The ideal candidate for this role should have a good understanding of different business functions, good communication skills, good interpersonal skills, strategic thinking, and good organizational skills.
- If you thrive in a collaborative team setting, enjoy ownership of your work, and take pride in providing exceptional candidate experience, this might be the role for you, and we would like to hear from you!
What you’ll get to do
- Managing end-to-end recruitment process: from job intake, sourcing, scheduling to interviewing, offer negotiation, hiring and onboarding.
- Engaging in proactive recruitment strategies to generate pipelines of qualified candidates for current and future needs.
- Working closely with hiring managers at all levels to identify current and upcoming staffing needs and build long-lasting working relationships.
- Assist in implementing various HR initiatives, including providing recommendations on process and program improvements
- Facilitate day to day employee relations, including complaint resolution
- Coordinate, administer and facilitate the performance management and talent management for employees
- Support the execution of HR strategies, policies, procedures, and programs to sustain continued growth and retention
To succeed in this role, we think you should have:
- An Educational background in Human Resources and/or a relevant technical program.
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience including: Experience in full life-cycle recruitment, working closely with hiring managers and candidates.
- Out-of-the-box thinking when it comes sourcing, candidate management and candidate experience.
- Highly self-motivated and directed; ability to execute tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience working with Human Resources Information Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems.
- Strong relationship building skills with stakeholders, team members and candidates.
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills.
- Exceptional organization skills and a keen attention to detail.
- High business acumen with the ability to align departmental projects & key business objectives.
What we can offer you
- Culture – We put our people first and prioritize the well-being of every team member. We’ve built a company where all opinions carry weight and where all voices are heard. We value and respect each other and always look out for one another. Above all, we are human.
- Learning – We have a learning and development-focused environment with an emphasis on knowledge sharing, training, and regular internal technical talks.
- Compensation – You’ll receive an attractive salary, pension, health insurance,, Employee Stock Options, annual bonus, plus other benefits.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- TeamApt is an equal opportunity employer.
- We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and candidates.
What to expect in the hiring process:
- A preliminary phone call with the recruiter
- A technical interview with the people operations team
- A behavioral and technical interview with a member of the Executive team.