Mosaug Consulting Limited is a Learning, Development, and Financial Services Consulting firm with top-notch knowledge of the Industrial Training Fund (ITF) Compliance Scheme. We are a reputable organization when it comes to maximum claims of the Training Contribution paid by our esteemed clients in the Organized Private sector to ITF. We also plan, organize and implement training programs in line with International Training and Development standards. At MOSAUG CONSULTING, we will help resolve your Tax and other regulatory bodies-related issues with the relevant tax and regulatory bodies.
Job Position: Tax Associate
Job Location: Lagos
- An associate consultant must be able to follow and impart instructions and also lead the projects and activities as assigned by the Senior consultant and Engagement Partner.
- He or she must display sound articulation and a high level of intelligence.
- He or she should be skilled in providing customer service and communicating on a one-to-one basis with clients. He or she must be able to work independently and without supervision.
- Evaluates and recommends business partnering opportunities for the firm.
- Communicate with clients to clearly understand Tax laws, requirements, and scope.
- Maintain a high level of professionalism and competence in client communications, which includes existing clients and new clients, which includes understanding relevant tax and regulatory laws.
- Monitor and report project status to clients regularly of a relationship with the government agency. (Federal Inland Revenue Service, Lagos Internal Revenue Service, etc.)
- Prepare tax returns, payments, necessary paperwork, and reports.
- Assess and research difficult tax issues to identify solutions.
- Determine tax-saving and recommend strategies to improve profits.
- Ensure you comply with regulations by forwarding required information to federal, state, and local authorities.
- Must be ready to attend to tax issues, reconciliations with relevant authorities, and get tax certificates for clients.
- Provide daily client services from the project end.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting with 2 years of work experience in a related field
- Ability to interpret and analyze financial statements and periodicals
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the position as the subject of the email.