Lafarge Africa Plc is a member of the LafargeHolcim Group – the biggest building and concrete solutions company in the world. It is a publicly quoted company on the Nigerian Stock Exchange (NSE) and serves Nigeria with a wide range of building and construction solutions designed to meet housing and construction needs from small projects like individual home buildings to major construction and infrastructure projects.
Job Position: Team Assistant
Job Location: Opebi, Lagos
- The Team Assistant provides support to the Head of Department by effectively managing his/her schedule and performing a wide variety of responsible, complex and confidential administrative, secretarial, and analytical and research duties.
- He/she will also support the wider team with administrative activities.
- Organise extensive global travel, visas and accommodation, where required may attend meetings to take notes or dictation or to provide general assistance during meetings;
- Hold as confidential, all aspects of the job designated confidential by the HOD and other Senior Managers.
- Handle mail and correspondence of the office, responding to routine request for information.
- Organise other travel arrangements for the team & regional visitors – transportation (Local).
- Create Purchase Requisitions, follow through on Purchase Orders to payment for the function (P2P)
- Manage expatriates rent renewals & monthly utility bills.
- Attend to visitors and screening of phone calls, enquiries and request in a pleasant and efficient manner.
- Maintain an efficient and well organized electronics and paper data collection and filling systems including confidential files.
- Oversea & ensure compliance of all team members to record keeping.
- Arrange appointments and maintain diaries.
- Schedule & coordinate leadership & town hall meetings of the functions.
- Organizing meetings and ensuring the HODs are well prepared for meetings.
- Order and maintain office supplies and provide for the maintenance and repair of equipment.
- Create and maintain a clean, attractive, orderly, safe and efficient office environment.
- Track all outgoing actions, memos and transfer requests that are either sent out or received.
- Work cooperatively with staff in other offices with the completion of large or time sensitive projects or emergencies.
- Maintain a safe working condition and operated electronic and other equipment needed to carry out job functions and responsibilities.
- Preparation of Departmental correspondence documents such as briefing papers, reports and presentations;
- Support in Internal & external Commercial events and customer engagements.
- File and retrieve corporate documents and reports.
- Preferably Graduate in any discipline
- 3 – 7 years relevant experience
- Communication: Must be able to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
- Time Management: Must have the skills to carry out tasks efficiently and effectively by prioritizing tasks.
- Customer Services: Exemplary customer service skills including the ability to identify needs provide prompt response, and exhibit patience, respect and professionalism in all interactions.
- Analytical skills: Must have the ability to interprete and present data
- Project Management: able to organise and plan complex initiatives.
- Computer skills: Must be highly proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and e-mail applications
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online