United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) is one of Africa’s leading financial institutions, with operations in 19 African countries and 3 global financial centers: London, Paris, and New York. From a single country organization founded in 1949 in Nigeria UBA has grown to become a pan-African provider of financial services with over 11 million customers, through close to 1000 business offices and touch points globally.
- Job Position: Team Lead, Digital Banking Audit
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Knowledge Enhancement
- Carryout Periodic Audits
- Review of Income lines and performance
- Follow-up with external audits
- Reporting Relationships:
- Functionally reports to: Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Administratively reports to: Head, IT & Digital Banking Audit.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related discipline.
- Possession of professional qualifications like CISA, CISSP, CISM, MBA, etc. will be an added advantage.
Previous Work Experience Requirements:
- Minimum of 8 years banking experience in Digital Banking products management, support or control will be an added advantage
2nd March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online