ipNX Nigeria Limited is one of Nigeria’s fastest growing Information and Communications Technology companies. In our business, we connect everything – people, information, and services.
We are specialized in network connectivity, and delivery of internet, telephony, television as well as cloud-based software application services to corporate and residential customers.
Job Title: Team Lead, Procurement
Reporting to: Head, Supply Chain Management
Purpose of the Job
- Provide and drive procurement (acquisition of goods and services) activities in order to provide effective support to user departments, getting the best value, quality and impacting the bottom line positively through cost reduction.
Expected Key Results
- Procurement Management
- Stakeholders Relationship management
- Sourcing and tender evaluation
- Team development
Educational Qualifications & Functional Skills
- Minimum 2.2 / Upper Credit, Bachelor’s Degree Social and Management Sciences or other related fields.
- MBA / M.Sc in related fields (added advantage)
- Certified Professional in Supply Management (added advantage)
- Chartered institute of purchasing and supply certification (added advantage)
- Knowledge of Contract management will be an added advantage
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Conduct staff training and identify development needs.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical ability.
- Ability to write policies and procedures
- Knowledge of SUN system application or any other accounting software.
- Project and time management.
- Sound judgment and initiative.
- 4-5 year’s relevant experience.
Other Job Requirements:
- Customer Focus
- Tech savvy
- Action orientation
- Drive results
- Cultivate Innovation
- Ability to optimize work processes
- Self Development
- Nimble Learner
- Ensures Accountability
- Develops Talent
- Drives Engagement
- Drives Vision & Purpose
- Excellent Decision Quality.
Job Deadline Date
- 22nd March 2021.