Zojatech Limited provides a wide range of software applications for businesses and individuals, such as Zojapay (A payment platform/solution for businesses and individuals), a Budget management system software (Revvex), Performance Management System (Mance), and a host of others. At Zojatech, we offer our software on a pay-as-you-go or monthly subscription basis, allowing our customers to access the software and its features without having to make a large upfront investment.
Job Position: Team Lead, Product (Senior)
Job Location: Gbagada, Lagos
- The Lead Product Manager shall be responsible for all Product activities (Solution Architecting and Technology Sales) deliverables in the company.
- He/She is to coordinates activities of all members of units in the department and ensure bids and solutions inquiries are attended to within time committed to meet customer business outcome at the best possible price.
- He/She ensures the submission to bid desk/Sales account managers/executives is of high quality, and position ITH for a win against her competition.
- Technology focus are Networks, Collaborations, Security, Compute/Server and Storage, Data center infrastructure, Microsoft, Cloud, and any technology solutions the company take up at any time.
- He/She constantly advise the business on evolving technologies based on market trends and customer request.
- The head of product will be involved in driving a major solution portfolio in the company solutions brochure while managing all team members to ensure delivery of their various roles.
- He/She is responsible for driving OEM/vendor/Distributors engagement to ensure ITH is at the appropriate partnership level in support of her Business with customers.
- He/She is responsible for the company Technology financial target.
- He/She will be responsible to the development of the team members and appropriately measure their performances by the company established procedures for staff performance measurement.
- Participate and oversee all Product activities (Solution Architecting and Technology Sales) activities of the company.
- Participate and directs the teams in ensuring right and cost-effective solution is proposed to customer at every time.
- Directs the team to supports sales in achieving company technology financial targets.
- Manages the relationship and partnerships with OEMs, Vendors and Distributors.
- Plan and deliver technology workshops to customers in generating opportunities for the business. ∙ Constantly provide leadership and develop the team in line with market needs for technology deliveryand global technology trends
- Provides technical support to the Sales and Implementation in the review of new business opportunities and in the review of external contracts and purchases.
- Builds relationships especially on C-level with customers and global partners that result in superior solutions and deeper loyalty and adoption of ITH’s solutions.
- Actively manages the department’s budget and ensures effective use of the company’s resources on technology investments to grow the business.
- Constantly provide reports on ongoing activities to the business on all aspects of the unit.
- Establishes quality and reliability standards by studying industry benchmarks and the requirements of customers.
- Sets department objectives and monitor ongoing progress and performance ∙ Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders to ensure optimal performance.
- Support the rest of the leadership team to decide which engineering projects are the highest priority against the business targets and which can be executed with the available resource.
- Other duties that may be assigned by the Chief Business Officer
17th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.