Credo Development Services – Our company is a fintech startup known for her expertise in social payments and payment gateways.
Job Position: Tech Sales Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Manage and lead a team of Direct Sales Agent or Sales Executives as applicable for selling the company’s products and services via multiple channels
- Coach representatives to qualify leads, identify decision makers, determine customer needs, explain product/service variations, overcome customer objections, and close sales.
- Conduct In-depth research and analysis on competitor’s activities, pricing, and market success to gain insight into customer preferences and interests.
- Provide viable and scalable business analysis/insights grounded in research and data to drive product improvement recommendations, foster strategic partnerships, get ahead of the competition, and exploit new market opportunities.
- Maintain updated knowledge on all products and services as well as new business areas.
- Create and execute a strategic sales plan that expands our customer base and extends the company’s global reach
- Responsible for setting action plan and for directing sales activities (including sales campaign development and management) consistent with business goals and objectives, to ensure customer touch program, leads, funnel build, opportunity hygiene, and customer satisfaction is accomplished.
- Create annual revenue budget, complete quarterly forecasting and contribute to long-term revenue and net operating gain goals
- Responsible for funnel management, productivity, forecasting, and revenue analysis for team-level performance metrics
- Lead relationships with select Marketing Partners – from pitch/proposal through execution phases
- Conduct regular market visits to check sales coverage and availability of company products in the market, and competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities.
- Focus new business activity in local/regional market
- Achieve networking and local market event appearance benchmarks
- Achieve or exceed annual revenue budget which includes renewal and upsell of existing partners and new business relationships
- Provide weekly evaluation of progress against set annual goals; reporting may include call report, prospect list and other sales-related information
- Ability to travel at a significant level, as needed;
- Minimum 5-7 years of experience in Sales or relevant roles, in a sale-driven organization like fintech or banking sectors, with at least 3 years leading teams to reach identified KPIs.
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration or any relevant field; MSc/MA is a plus
- Strong business background, analytical, problem-solving, and quantitative skills with a data-driven approach to decision-making.
- Solid experience in B2B and enterprise sales. Confident and have a track record of experience managing territory and pipeline from prospecting to deal close.
- N400,000 monthly.
10th November, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.