- We are looking to hire for one of our subsidiaries. Gpay is a technology company that develops effective payment and data management systems for public and private sector organizations.
- Our core areas are revenue optimization, e-payment solutions and big data management for the electricity utility companies. In addition to our broad arsenal of payment applications and technologies we also operate over 250 payment points across 10 states of the federation on a billing aggregation platform that supports real-time transaction view, reconciliation and audit.
- The purpose of this role is to oversee cash transactions, cash reconciliations, account payments and other accounting duties that involves balancing the cash with the data on the systems before they are remitted to the bank.
- The incumbent is responsible for ensuring the reconciliation of Cashier Collections, Agent funding and all other reconciliation issues.
- Conduct daily reconciliation on Cashiers Collections and ensure that all collections are remitted across the business.
- Conduct daily reconciliation on Agent’s Wallet Funding, Agents Commissions and ensure the agents wallet funding and commission is done with utmost accuracy
- Conduct daily reconciliation on Partner’s Wallet Funding and ensure that all payments to partners account are treated.
- Conduct Daily Reconciliation on Fund transfer and ensure that all transfers are accurate.
- Prepares Daily Bank Reconciliation Statement
- Conduct Daily Reconciliation on Commission received and receivable from Partners.
- Escalate un-reconcilable differences and ensure all Cashiers transactions are properly balanced.
- Report all theft, suppressions and fraudulent transactions discovered.
- Send daily/monthly reconciliation reports and provide back-up to cash center were necessary.
- Any other additional job function assigned
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- At least 3 years Experience
- Computer skills (Microsoft Packages)
- Analytical and Critical Thinking
- Numerical Skills
- Documentation and Record Keeping,
- Attention to Details
- Problem Solving Abilities
- Financial Accounting.
- Ready to work outside comfort zones
- Quick thinking and action
- Collaboration and team orientation
- Good communication skills
TechAdvance is a payment application development company with a strategic focus in developing and deploying niche payment companies to serve the needs of large public and private sector organizations in Emerging markets.