CrowdForce is building Africa’s Largest offline distribution network. We enable businesses, FMCGs, Government and NGOs collect reliable market data through extensive agent network. At CrowdForce, our mission is to make reliable data and Financial Services easily accessible to everyone. CrowdForce empowers businesses to drive mass adoption of digital and financial services to the underserved populations in their communities.
Job Position: Technical Account Manager
Job Location: Abuja
- A Technical Account manager is excellent, reliable, and technically resourceful with the ability to navigate complex issues seamlessly.
- Manage portfolios of APIs and partners within the system and will be their point person, providing guidance for issues directly affecting our APIs and partners.
- You understand people, business, and technology.
- To be thoughtful, passionate, and dedicated to helping our Partners, making things happen, customer-centric during all stages of a relationship, and sensitively managing our APIs and partners’ challenges.
- Be the Primary contact for all technical activities after the integration of new APIs and Partners and ensure customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshooting and providing support to ensure that their challenges are resolved quickly.
- Understand Crowdforce product (Gateforce) and its operations and architecture.
- Take part in regular technical API reviews and provide insight.
- Be the API’s voice to provide valuable feedback to the team, and evaluate their needs to suggest upgrades or additional features.
- Develop relationships across all levels and functions to create value for our API partners.
- Build and document processes and knowledge about API’s technical setups.
- Any other tasks assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Business, Engineering or a related Technical field from an accredited university.
- Payment experience is mandatory.
- 2-3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably with enterprise-level technical support.
- Understands how APIs work, and has a strong background in Software development.
- Experience in data mining – collect, process, analyze and build models to address business problems.
- A high degree of curiosity and a willingness to learn, develop and solve complex problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience working in a start-up environment is desirable.
- Competitive salary
- The opportunity to work with great minds.
- Being part of a small, super-dedicated group of very skilled and fun people.
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Paid Paternity Leave
- Health Insurance
- Professional Development stipend
- People Life event package
- Monthly Internet stipend.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online