Greenhouse Multimedia is a branding outfit with expertise in information technology, graphics/prints, media (video, photography and audio production) and website/Software development. Over the years we have executed projects globally to various industries and stand tall in the IT business with our savvy for innovation and creativity. As professionals, we execute our task to achieve the best quality results in an excellent way. We aim at being a world class multimedia outfit, bringing development to our world.
Job Position: Technical Assistant
Job Location: Warri, Delta
- We are looking for an enthusiastic technical assistant to support our team with administrative and technical tasks. As a technical assistant, you will be required to perform basic administrative tasks including filing, composing emails, printing documents, scheduling meetings, answering phones, and creating reports. You will also be required to provide basic technical assistance such as the computer jobs (which you will be trained for).
- To ensure success as a technical assistant, you should have high-level administrative skills, technical training or ability to learn fast, and the ability to work in a high-pressure environment. Ultimately, a top-class technical assistant provides valuable and reliable support in and out of the office.
- Answering telephones and taking messages.
- Printing and filing documents.
- Composing emails.
- Typing up reports for the company manager.
- Scheduling meetings.
- Providing technical assistance with the computer team.
- SSCE, NCE, OND (as a minimum).
- A Certificate in Computer training will be an added advantage.
- Proficiency with basic computer programs including MS Office and CorelDraw.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under strict supervision.
- Ability to with initiative and without supervision.
- Good time-management skills.
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
22nd December, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV / Application to: email@example.com using the job title as the subject of the mail.