Nextzon is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development firm inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success. Our vision is to be a leading venture capital firm and a well-known consulting company. Our clients include start-ups, small and medium-sized businesses, multinational corporations, and industry leaders in critical sectors of the Nigerian and African economies.
Job Position: Technical Assistant to the CEO
Job Location: Lagos
- As seasoned strategy consultants, we have strong conceptual and problem-solving abilities. As a result, we see opportunities where other entrepreneurs see obstacles. This allows us to pursue start-up opportunities in our emerging venture space.
- We use an on-demand business model that combines subject-matter expertise from our various engagement teams with project management skills and oversight from our practice leaders.
- Our multi-disciplinary team has worked on projects ranging from enterprise development among Nigeria’s emerging small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to corporate turnarounds, economic development, and policy formulation for various levels of government and regulators.
- Developing your career as a Management Consultant at Nextzon is an excellent way to learn new skills.
- If you have strong adaptability, teamwork, and the right personality for the job, apply for the position above today.
The responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
- Acting as the point of contact between the CEO and internal/external clients
- Work with the CEO to organize and execute assigned business projects on behalf of clients (business process improvement, business plan writing, marketing planning, etc.) according to client’s requirements
- Receiving the CEO calls, taking messages, routing correspondences and handling requests and queries appropriately
- Attend meetings with assigned clients when needed and perform an initial assessment of a problematic situation
- Work with business Analyst in identifying issues, designing and conducting analyses, synthesizing conclusions, and helping to implement change.
- Information preparation duties which includes writing letters and memos, compiling data for reports, creating computerized presentations, writing reports, transcribing dictation, editing, proofreading and other.
- Develop and execute research plans and activities
- Develop reports and presentation slides as assigned by CEO
- Setting up and managing both electronic and paper filing systems, as well as taking steps to maintain that the company and the Managing Partner are in compliance with all applicable record-keeping requirements
- Maintaining diary, arrange meetings and appointments and provide reminders
- Making travel arrangements
- Attending meetings and preparing reports by collecting and analyzing information.
- Researching opportunities (events, projects, trainings, businesses, etc.), and engaging networks relevant to the work of the Managing Partner
- Managing social media handles and working with relevant media personnel to ensure that the activities of the Managing Partner and the company are promoted
- Researching and preparing speeches and presentations in a variety of format to support the activities of the Managing Partner
- Supporting business interests of the company and Managing Partner with research, contacts and proposals
- Any other duty as may be assigned by the executive office within the scope of expertise.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Sciences discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ working experience as a Technical Assistant
- Experience in management consulting will be a huge advantage.
- Candidate must be analytical, should be able to think outside the box and make good use of initiative
- Candidate must be good in 1st & 2nd level research
- Strong interpersonal and administrative skills
- Expertise in MS Office applications
- Maintain composure during hectic times while focused on deliverables
- Good orator and clear articulation
- Highly discrete and confidential
- Experience in Schedule management and researching
- Must have a proactive and very knowledgeable persona
- Excellent Analytical mind
- Strong data collection and analysis skills.
31st January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- The Technical Assistant to the CEO role could require extensive travel within and outside Nigeria, based on the CEO’s requirements.
- Only those who meet the above criteria need to apply.