Julius Berger Nigeria Plc (Julius Berger) is a leading construction company offering integrated solutions and related services. Julius Berger specializes in executing complex works that require the highest level of technical expertise and Nigeria-specific know-how.
We appreciate your interest in our company. Our success largely depends on the passion, precision, and competence of our employees. Become part of our team and help us in the realization of innovative and pioneering engineering projects. Experienced professionals and young professionals, we offer opportunities in technical and commercial fields. Take the chance and apply online with us.
- Job Position: Technical Back Office Engineer (M / F / D)
- Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for you full-time as a Technical back office engineer (m / f / d) for the major project “Abuja-Kano-Road” in Nigeria.
- Between the capital Abuja and the northern metropolis Kano, an approximately 380-kilometer, the 4-lane motorway is being rehabilitated and rebuilt over large stretches. The project also includes almost 700 drainage structures and around 50 bridge structures that need to be upgraded and integrated into the overall concept. With the bitumen cold mixing process, our experts bring real innovation to Nigerian road construction, because the sustainable construction method conserves resources and significantly reduces emissions.
- Coordination of the planning from Wiesbaden, deadline controls, and support with the plan review
- Performance reports, volume and cost comparisons, internal and external reporting, extrapolations of the EBT development at the end of construction
- Monitoring of the performance specifications and control of the work calculation
- Control of suppliers and subcontractors, preparation of the awarding of contracts and technical input in the drafting of contracts, invoice verification
- Preparation of and participation in construction meetings, support in the implementation of defined goals.
- Completed studies in civil engineering (Bachelor, Master, Diploma, Ing.FH / TU)
- At least 5 years of professional experience in a comparable position
- Technical competence and specialist knowledge (good cost and management awareness)
- Experienced knowledge of MS Office and RlBiTwo)
- Very good knowledge of written and spoken English
- Teamwork, flexibility, resilience
- Willingness to take responsibility.
What Do We Offer You?
- A responsible job awaits you with very good pay with various allowances, social benefits, and a low tax burden.
- You get a comprehensive travel package from us as a competent contact person. This also includes the occupational medical examinations, your vaccination protection, visa, and flight.
- We provide you with furnished, air-conditioned accommodation in the company’s own camp, which has an infrastructure with, for example, sports and leisure facilities, a clubhouse, German and international television programs, etc.
- On-site medical care and a comprehensive security concept.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online