Creative Associates International is a dynamic, fast-growing global development firm that specializes in education, economic growth, governance, and post-crisis stabilization. Based in Washington, D.C., Creative has a field presence in more than 25 countries with a strong client portfolio that includes the U.S. Agency for International Development and the State Department, among others. Since its founding in 1977, Creative has earned a solid reputation among its clients and is well-regarded by competitors and partners alike.
- Job Position: Call for Expert – Nigeria
- Job ID: 2021-1830
- Job Location: Nigeria
- Category: Program Management
- Creative is preparing for an anticipated education project in Northeast Nigeria. The anticipated Activity aims to support out-of-school children and youth by providing basic education opportunities through safe and inclusive non-formal and formal education for children and youth.
Creative seeks qualified technical experts in the following areas to serve as full-time, long-term staff:
- Student Performance and Wellbeing: inclusive of subject-matter specialists (Reading, Numeracy, English, and psychosocial wellbeing), materials development and distribution, and classroom assessment
- Teacher Development: inclusive of in-service training / coaching, training / coaching, and teacher management
- School Safety: inclusive of violence prevention, student support / enrichment, and community / parental outreach
- School Administration
- Education Policy, Management, and Institutional Capacity Building
- Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning for Education: inclusive of early-grade reading assessments
- Bachelor’s degree in Education, International Development, or related field, an advanced degree is preferred.
- At least six (6) years of experience working in the technical fields listed above in Nigeria
- Experience working with donor-funded programming, experience working with USAID programming is highly preferred.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills; and
- Fluency in English is required.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online