Tek Experts provides the services of a uniquely passionate and expert workforce that takes intense pride in helping companies manage their business operations. We care about the work we do, the companies we partner with and the customers they serve.
Job Position: Technical Lead – M365
Job Location: Victoria Island, Lagos (Fully Onsite)
- We’re in search of an experienced Technical Lead to join our technical team in a vital capacity as first point of escalation when technical knowledge requirements surpass initial levels of support.
- You will deal with cases for highly demanding customers, mentor your team members, and ensure the team’s technical acumen is consistently improving.
- We are looking for teammates who want to be part of the tech movement. People who want to progress their career now and gain experience for tomorrow. We celebrate diversity in every way. In fact, it’s the reason we’ve grown so fast.
- If you like being part of a global team, are passionate about technology and creative problem solving, and want to leave a mark bigger than yourself, we should talk.
- The M365 team supports online and cloud applications for premier M365 customers. Our Fairfax group requires U.S. citizenship and a background check/clearance.
- As part of the M365 team, you will spend much of your time collaborating with your team to bring cases to resolution.
- Some cases will be transferred to a higher tier of support. Support Engineers will work with peers, Tech Leads, Subject Matter Experts, and Technical Advisors from Microsoft. However, you should also be able to work independently, learn the product and make troubleshooting decisions on your own.
This role will:
- Serve as primary point of escalation to own and resolve complex technical cases.
- Apply technical knowledge in complex situations, using technical documentation to identify appropriate remediation and collaborating with subject matter experts and escalation managers as needed.
- Identify gaps in process, technical, or case management knowledge among the team and collaborate with the subject matter expert to develop an improvement plan to resolve related issues.
- Oversee the quality of the team’s deliverables and execute quality improvement plans as needed.
- Review team performance, grow the team’s technical capabilities, enhance the quality of support, and boost the team’s productivity.
- Maintain the testing environment and the team’s adoption and usage of tools.
- Mentor junior team members, monitoring their work, offering guidance, and providing managers feedback about performance and behavior.
In this role:
- 3 – 5 years of experience in technical support, software support, IT operations, or infrastructure services support required.
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English required.
- Experience in cloud-based technology support preferred.
- Higher-level education in a technology discipline and/or relevant technical certifications preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of technology-based environments & solutions required.
- Advanced certification in MS Azure, MCSE, CCNP, Linux, and/or other certification in one of the core technologies preferred.
- Comfort solving complex technical issues and the ability to work independently but know when to ask for help required.
- Customer-obsession, initiative, and a drive exceed expectations required.
M365 is a good fit for you if:
- You have experience with technical support, Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Teams, online/cloud tools, hybrid environments, or mobile operating systems.
- You love technology, understand it and are adept at using it.
- You’re able to adapt quickly as situations change.
- You’re empathetic and advocate for our customers.
- You’re customer-obsessed, take the initiative, and exceed expectations.
- You’re proficient in both written and oral English.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online