Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world-class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta, and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries, and consumers in Nigeria.
- Job Position: Technical Manager – Premium Cassava Products Limited
- Job Location: Ijebu Ode, Ogun
- Responsible for all technical projects, including planning, design, construction/fabrication, installation, and maintenance of all equipment.
- Develop the KPIs and objectives that will be cascaded down to each maintenance unit
- Direct the various technical teams within the department in their roles and responsibilities to meet plant objectives in safety, quality, cost, and customer service.
- Develop, implement and manage asset care strategy, preventative planned maintenance system, including critical spares inventory management to mitigate the risk of pro-longed stoppages.
- Continuously apply sound engineering solutions to resolve hindrances to plant efficiencies and to drive continuous improvement; perform follow-up analysis to identify and resolve recurring operational issues.
- Ensure the plant machinery, facilities, maintenance projects conform to employee safety, food safety, regulatory and statutory requirements.
- Facilitate improvement projects including scoping and tendering, technical clarification, CAPEX application/motivation, implementation, and sign-off.
- Ensure all quality and regulatory standards, specifications, and policies are met or exceeded.
- First degree in an Engineering discipline
- Masters Degree or equivalent an added advantage.
- Minimum requirement: 7 years post qualification work experience in a manufacturing environment of which 3-5 FMCG industry.
- Professional (Membership & Certifications) COREN/NSE certified or equivalent internationally recognized professional qualification.
The Person Must:
- Have wide experience in Flour operation & maintenance, sound knowledge of Packaged Thermic Boiler Gas/Diesel/Coal-fired, Knowledge of WTP, ETP & rotary equipment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online