Mobile Screens and Sound Limited is a company that specializes in the rental / sale of audio-visual equipment for events such as Concerts, campaigns, political rallies, religious events, birthdays, social events, etc.
- Job Position: Technical Officer
- Job Location: Lagos
- Carries out installation and maintenance of audio visual equipment and ensures the smooth running of equipment at events.
- Ensure appropriate quality control systems are in place and followed to ensure accuracy
- Performs preventive repair and maintenance of audio visual equipment
- Plans and properly executes projects with other team members
- Contribute to the ongoing and long term audio visual planning and activities.
- Setting up equipment according to instructions from project managers
- Testing equipment before an event
- Finding and dealing with any faults on site
- Operating equipment during rehearsals and the event itself
- Attend client meetings, lead teams that are part of a project to ensure an overall client satisfaction.
- Checking and servicing the equipment, managing equipment booking and training other people to use the equipment.
- Ensure maintenance, safe and appropriate storage of all technical materials and equipment
- To be up to date on the new technologies of audio visual equipment and adhere to the company’s operating procedures.
- Ensure other contract team members are focused at all times to carry out technical operations
- Implement all standard operating procedures and work practices, conduct risk assessment, and work to maximize productivity and minimize operational costs.
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc required in Electrical / Electronics Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science / Engineering, Information Technology or related fields.
- Experience: Must have completed NYSC, Knowledge of LED Screens technology and software operations will be an added advantage
- Must not be more than 28 years of age.
- Must be a computer literate & must be able to work under pressure.
31st March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using “Technical Officer” as the subject of the mail.