Indicina – Founded in 2018, Indicina helps both bank and non-bank lenders apply a data-driven approach to credit underwriting at scale, providing new insights into consumers and de-risking unsecured loans.
The startup offers a cloud-based software to digitise the lending business, with its flagship product Originate taking an analytics-driven approach to lending. It empowers clients to unpack the credit value chain and digitise each step, including identity verification, credit decisioning, and disbursements and collections.
Indicina is a venture funded FinTech building the technology infrastructure that will power the next generation of consumer credit platforms and businesses. We genuinely believe that risk innovation can unlock the massive African consumer credit opportunity. Only 11% of Africa’s population have their credit information recorded by private credit bureaus vs 17% in Emerging Asia and 79% in Latin America. This, along with other challenges, puts a major brake on consumer lending in Africa.
- Job Position: Technical Product Manager
- Job Location: Lagos
- As a Technical Product Manager, you’ll drive high awareness of our solutions within a technical customer base.
- You’ll work closely with the developer community to understand how Indicina can best serve their needs.
- A major part of this role is taking business requirements and translating them into technical requirements.You will identify customer needs, develop strategies to meet customer demands, collaborate with the internal teams to implement the latest technology, and monitor progress.
- Specify the business requirements for new features and experiments, launch in MVP mode, measure, learn, reiterate, validate and ensure deployment at scale
- Facilitate the collation and review of product requirements and product design documents for the internal team.
- Co-ordinating design sprints and other cross-functional exercises to explore product opportunities
- Integrate feedback from customers, partners and in-house teams on product strategy and seeking ways to broaden product market reach
- Collaborate with the Engineering team to negotiate on the technical implementation options and make decisions based on the customer and business needs
- Owning the product roadmap within a product line, and executing with cross-functional teams to deliver on it
- Work with development leads so that product requirements and roadmap are understood
- Work closely with Head of Product Management to ensure in-team synergy
- Coordinate product releases and ensure they are launched on schedule
- Seek third-party partnerships which can improve the product offerings that would be put under your portfolio.
- Explore new ways of improving existing services and products
- Ability to work well with cross functional teams to ensure product implementation plans match expectations.
- Understand, research, and follow technical trends in the industry and in general.
- Provide internal and customer training on how to use the product.
- Provide technical sales support where applicable.
- Assess and address technical risks.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer science, Engineering or in similar field
- 3 – 5 years of proven product management experience preferably in FinTech or a related field
- 3+ years in working with tech-based products, either with a technical, testing, design, or business background
- Excellent Communication and Interpersonal skills
- Excellent Documentation skills
- Experience in working with SaaS (software as a service) platforms
- Experience working in Payments or Lending space is a plus
- Technical and business acumen.
- Strong project management skills and ability to work in cross-functional teams
23rd April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online