Astract9 is a full-service Digital Solutions company that has been crafting digital experiences through different mediums, from web and mobile websites/applications to Data management solutions, content creation and everything in between. For the past eight years, we have worked with local and international brands such as Insight Redefini, RED Media Africa, Visa Inc., Credit Direct Limited, Lagos State Employment Trust Fund, Nigerian Postal Service, Ekiti State Government, TradeDepot, Grand Oak Limited, etc
Job Position: Technical Project Manager
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- Astract9 is looking for a Technical Project Manager for direct project management and client service strategies.
- In general, it is the Technical Project Manager’s responsibility to keep the project team aligned with the goals of the company.
- The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing digital projects, supporting the development and design team, and overseeing customer service, communications, and general project operations management.
- Manage projects (including software development, communications and design) with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline.
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various teams and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation.
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved stakeholders to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Oversee content development and communications strategies for branding and communications projects and tasks – for company and clients.
- Work with Lead strategist to prepare project proposals, tenders, EOIs, and other necessary documents for project pitches and lead prospecting purposes.
- Spearhead senior account management, master mind strategic partnerships, and manage high profile clients and stakeholders.
- Drive customer success strategies, oversee junior customer success associates, maintain a detailed understanding of products and services, assist customers with questions, and suggest the best solutions for their needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree with at least two years posts NYSC experience in the technology and online services industry.
- Technical experience managing project lifecycle (preferably in an agile environment) including but not limited to software, content development, digital marketing, social media, branding, and visual design.
- Excellent writing skills are required for preparing proposals, documents, and presentations.
- Familiarity with agile project management tools like Slack, Trello, asana, JIRA, etc.
- Extensive leadership experience and strong teamwork abilities
- Excellent problem-solving, communication and interpersonal skills
- Proven experience interacting with customers, clients or stakeholders in some capacity.
N200,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online