Flutterwave was founded on the principle that every African must be able to participate and thrive in the global economy. To achieve this objective, we have built a trusted payment infrastructure that allows consumers and businesses (African and International) to make and receive payments in a convenient border-less manner.
- Job Position: Technical Project Manager (PMO)
- Job Location: Lagos
- We are hiring a talented and experienced Technical Project Manager to oversee a wide variety of projects within our Transaction Switching and Processing division.
- You will work alongside other project managers to deliver projects from conceptual design through implementation. Your reporting line will be to the Project Management Office.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to define project requirements by identifying project milestones, phases, and elements, forming a project team, etc
- Develop full-scale project plans to track performance and progress as well as associated communication documents using appropriate systems, tools, and techniques.
- Identify technology trends and figure out how to use these trends to our advantage and what the right way to use them is
- Prioritizing initiatives based on business needs and requirements
- Monitor project progress by tracking activity; resolving problems; publishing progress reports; recommending actions
- Effectively communicate project expectations to stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Estimate resources needed to achieve project goals and objectives
- Maintain an up-to-date inventory of all projects/initiatives undertaken by the Settlement Operations team
- Implement effective stakeholder engagement and communications strategy for all stages of projects
- Manage transitions between project stages and ensure that changes are consistent with organizational goals
- Create informative, actionable, and repeatable reporting that highlights relevant business trends and opportunities for improvement
- Submit weekly and monthly progress/status reports of all projects
- Serving as a liaison between project team and users
- Monitoring deliverables and ensuring timely completion of projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related field, or equivalent work experience
- Minimum four (4) years of Technical project management experience in the IT field (FINTECH, Banking, etc.)
- Minimum 6 – 12 months experience as a Technical Product Manager
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of the organization’s products and services.
- The ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to determine acceptable solutions.
- Ability to impact operations and effect change without being confrontational
- Detail-oriented, analytical and inquisitive
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel
- Excellent documentation skills
- A track record of following through on commitments
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- A history of leading and/or supporting successful projects
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Need Help? we are happy to support you – Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org