Willers Solutions Limited – Our client is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Technical Sales and Marketing Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Developing marketing and sales strategies, sales plans and profit targets for the organization.
- Monitoring the performance of the sales team by establishing a system of reports and communications involving sales reports.
- Lead the technical sales team by creating ongoing activities that promote the company and its products/services.
- Maintaining sales volume, establishing and adjusting the selling price by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Managing and overseeing the sales team to demonstrate the ability to meet specified targets within a given time frame.
- Developing yearly sales and marketing budget with inputs from all technical departments.
- To Oversee the Social Media Platforms and Online Marketing, Marketing Communication, Brand Communication and Public Relations.
- Exploring and identifying new sales avenues/opportunities for products.
- Planning and executing new initiatives and strategies for expanding products market and growth.
- Strategizing and continuous working towards the firm’s brand building.
- Analysing market intelligence on competition and strategizing accordingly.
- Implementation and maintenance of quality systems and continuous improvement methodologies with specific focus on growth, cost reduction and process improvements.
- Managing difficult circumstances pertaining to sales, marketing, administration, etc.
- Prospect for and secure new business deals for the company and Meet sales targets.
- Fully understand products’ functionality and benefits.
- Develop and deploy competitive market plans and strategies to promote the company’s products and services.
- Professionally manage all prospective and actual customers of the company.
- Represent the company in exhibitions, trade shows and others.
- Ensure, sustain and maintain business relationships with all clients.
- Develop relationship with architects, consultants, specifiers and key influencers.
- Analyse, develop, implement and follow-up on business development approach for end user groups.
- Actively get involved in projects specifications, tender documents and budgetary quotes.
- Active use of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) tool.
- Plan and organize influencer events; participate if required in trade shows, congresses and support PR activities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field, preferably in Engineering (Building Services / MEP Engineering, Mechanical / Industrial Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Engineering etc.).
- MBA is an added advantage.
- Minimum 7 years’ cognate experience (preferably in Building / MEP Services or Construction), with wide network of contacts throughout the West African region.
- Successful track record in developing and implementing effective sales and marketing strategies.
- Keen awareness of clients’ preferences, ability to adapt quickly to new market trends and a strong drive for results.
- Knowledge of one or more international languages as well as ability to speak other local Nigerian languages is a plus.
20th August, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.