Ascentech Services Limited is a full-fledged Human Resource Solution Provider incorporated in 2013 with its Head Office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are committed to forging long-term partnerships with our clients by creating and delivering robust and flexible services that address the changing needs of their business.
- Job Position: Technical Sales Engineer (FMCG)
- Job Location: Lagos
- Objective is to maintain and grow sales and gross margin for the product range in line with company budgets and strategic plans.
- To manage the sale of the company’s products and services in defined geographical areas.
- To make the regular customer visit for sales development and facilitate customers for various projects and probabilities to boost sales.
- To deal with customer grievances and follow-up with technical team for resolution and various customer trials analysis and support.
- To coordinate with internal and external parties at the appropriate levels to ensure smooth flow of interaction and transaction.
- To drive Sales Numbers in accordance with the company’s goals/strategies for the above segment.
- To coordinate for service support to the customer.
- Identify/locate the key potential customers (industries/factories) & the Key Catering Contractors that fit into this strategy to promote our products and applications.
- To ensure Sales Targets are achieved as per assigned product and region/key accounts wise through managing the effective sales strategy and follow-up to ensure accomplishment of sales operational plans.
- To develop dealer network in each state as per assigned territory/region and promote them for higher coverage in the assigned state.
- To develop a good customer base, manage customer relations, facilitate business managers/sales head to organize various business meets/seminars to boost customer intimacy.
- To prepare all applicable reports in time for accuracy and in order to ensure that they match the functional requirements, policies, and standards.
- Well exposed to B2B Sales.
- Technical Diploma / Engineering.
- Minimum experience of 4 – 5 years selling Manufacturing Equipment, Machines, and Services
- Must be willing to travel around Nigeria/West Africa.
10th April 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV (MS Word format) to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.