Promethean Consulting is a firm focused on providing enterprise class solutions and support to small and medium size organizations. We began business as Digital works Nigeria in 2009 and have since grown to become a company highly dedicated to delivering the highest quality service and solutions to our customers. We recognize the crucial role of Information technology in the growth of small and medium size business; therefore, our resources are channeled to making sure our clients are provided with up-to-date IT solutions and support for those solutions or similar to ensure clients growth.
Job Position: Technical Sales Executive
Job Location: Lagos
- There will be extensive contact with customers. You will work as an equal team member with an external Technical Sales Executive to manage a geographically defined sales territory, maximizing our sales opportunities therein.
- You will be qualifying and responding to our sales leads, organizing quotations, sales information, demonstrations, samples and evaluations, and recording sales processes.
- Provide Technical Sales Support for the company’s products portfolio and effectively communicate the value proposition of offered solutions.
- Meet agreed sales growth and gross profit targets
- Collaborate with Business Development, Capability Owners and other technical OEM resources to ensure proposals include technical solutions that accurately address customer needs and are appropriately supported by key customer technical decision-makers.
- Win purchase orders in line with sales strategy from both existing and new customers
- Be a strong, contributing part of our Sales Driven Culture
- Maintain internal sales processes
- Build and enhance relationships between our customers and our company
- Conduct oneself according to our Company Values Main Responsibilities
- Maintain and grow our business with our existing major accounts
- Management of new sales leads, including qualification, response, recording and follow up with the objective of securing purchase orders. Working with teammate to coordinate outcomes
- Liaise with technical colleagues and our Order Fulfillment Team to respond to customer queries
- Prospect for new customers within key target growth areas
- HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 3 years of IT sales or pre-sales experience preferred.
- Broad technology knowledge (datacenter, cloud, virtualization, mobility and messaging/collaboration)
- Experience – a proven track record in a successful business-to-business sales environment, preferably to manufacturers
- Professional demeanor and attitude, outgoing and friendly
- Organized, focused, sales driven
- Excellent telephone manner – be comfortable using the telephone as a proactive sales tool Good computer skills
- Effective written and oral communication skills – to maintain sound relationships with customers, sales partners and colleagues
- Earn and maintain mutual respect with fellow employees. Take the initiative in keeping others informed on matters of mutual interest
- You should have the confidence to use your own initiative, and to seek out opportunities to improve products, processes and services
- Enjoy working as part of a sales-driven team
- Credibility and reliability – make realistic commitments and live up to them. Meet deadlines
21st April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “Technical Sales Executive” as the subject of the email.