Afri Agri Products Limited is a dynamic Agricultural and Agribusiness company operating in West Africa with its regional office in Lago,s Nigeria and Head office in the Netherlands. Food security, food safety, resilient and sustainable food production are top priority to make Nigeria self sufficient. With over two decades of experience in Nigeria, Afri Agri Products Limited focus is on “Supply & Support” to the horticulture industry in Nigeria in order to help Nigeria achieve its self sufficiency objectives. We import and distribute a range of high quality agri- and horticultural supplies / inputs and provide know-how to the agribusiness sector in Nigeria.
Job Position: Technical Sales and Support Officer
Job Location: Asaba, Delta
- We are looking for an ambitious candidate who is a good team player, but also can function independently.
- This ideal candidate must be able to communicate in English language.
- He should be responsible, accurate, proactive, analytical and willing to relocate to the South South / South East part of Nigeria.
- Identify potential customers in your area of operation and introduce Enza Zaden and Pop Vriend Vegetable Seeds, and other horticultural products to farmers and distributors.
- Build a distributor’s network to service small and medium size farmers in the South-East and South-South Zones.
- Support our customers by improving their crop overall performance by providing Agronomical Best Practices.
- Maintain the company’s brands as a standard of quality in the horticultural input supply value chain, while your main focus remains on sales and support to existing and prospective clients.
- Arrange and coordinate various technical and marketing activities, these may include field days, farmers meetings, demonstration trials and trial sites.
- Preparing sales reports, summarizing what has been discussed with a customer and following up on action points/assignments made for the next visit.
- B.Sc / HND / OND in either Crop Production, Horticulture, Crop Protection, Agriculture, Agronomy, Agricultural Extension, Botany or a related discipline.
- 0 – 2 years work experience.
- Knowledge of Sales, Marketing and agronomic support of agricultural products.
- Technical and practical skills in vegetable crop production.
- Specific knowledge of the South-South and South-East terrain will be an added advantage.
- Valid driver’s license and proven record of driving experience.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet up with targets.
When working for our company, we will offer you with:
- Base Salary with attractive Sales Commission.
- Company Vehicle with Fuel Card.
- Training & Development to keep your skills up to date.
- Guesthouse accommodation.
30th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letters to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the email.