TeamApt is Nigeria’s largest Agency banking operator and is now building the largest digital bank offering financial services products tailored to meet the needs of the underserved mass market – micropayments, savings, lending, insurance, pensions – using technology and low-cost offline distribution models. We believe providing financial access to the over 350 million Africans who are currently financially underserved will economically empower them and put them on a path to becoming the next generation of middle-class Africans.
Job Position: Technical Learning and Development Specialist
Job Location: Lagos
- Discover and analyze current and future organizational training needs through periodic TNA, career paths, and performance appraisals.
- Understand the business environment and build learning interventions to support operations performance improvement needs and other related business initiatives.
- Maintain a training roadmap, starting from pre-assessments, labs, scenarios, and interactivity, aligned to case studies, assessments, and course surveys.
- Create flexible learning interventions and deploy a wide variety of training methods that can be customized to the organization’s needs..
- Coordinate training meetings as needed to communicate status of training activities and initiatives, and plan future training activities for both Technical onboarding and continuous education.
- Measure key metrics of learners’ progress, post training performance, program’s effectiveness and ROI periodically and report on them.
- Manage budgets for learning interventions and training programs; tracking spending and reporting on their outcomes.
- BSs Degree in Education, Human Resources or relevant field.
- At least 3 years proven experience as an L&D Specialist, Training Specialist or similar role.
- Knowledge and understanding of adult learning theory and instructional design methodologies for classroom-based, self-guided, and virtual training.
- Experience designing, developing, and deploying technical development training and programs in addition to training onboarding experience of at least one year.
- Technical training development and delivery for product, technical, engineering, and tech support roles
- Familiarity with learning technologies — LMS, course authoring tools, tracking systems and co. — for building learning interventions and training programs.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal skills along with business acumen and the ability to quickly apply key business outcomes to L&D programs.
- Ability to build rapport with employees and vendors.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online