Mastercard Foundation is a global foundation based across four hubs in Kigali, Rwanda, Nairobi, Kenya, Accra, Ghana and Toronto, Canada. Our programs promote financial inclusion and advance education and learning in Africa, primarily for young people, and in Canada for Indigenous youth. The Foundation was established in 2006 through the generosity of Mastercard when it became a public company. From inception, the Foundation was designed to be a separate entity and independent from Mastercard. Our policies, operations, and funding decisions are made by our President and Board of Directors.
The Foundation believes that youth employment is key to unlocking prosperity, both for youth and their societies. Enabling young women and men from disadvantaged communities to secure dignified and fulfilling work will ensure inclusive development and economic growth in Africa.
Job Position: Technical Support Analyst
Job Location: Lagos
- Drive end-to-end support for Foundation technology tools by responding and resolving incoming support requests, diagnosing technical problems, performing updates / configuration changes, and escalating to other departments (as required).
- Monitor IT services to ensure consistent, reliable and secure delivery and maintaining an error-log and user-reported issue list.
- Provide guidance and ongoing training for end-users on commonly encountered issues.
- Interface with local vendors as required, to help resolve technical issues.
- Onboard, monitor and offboard of Foundation staff personal IT equipment (e.g., facilitating training, user guideline compliance, equipment performance management, closing of accounts, etc.); drive scheduled equipment refreshes.
- Perform regular maintenance on network connected devices to ensure integrity of the network.
- Deliver a distinctive online user experience by supporting SaaS solutions including maintenance, troubleshooting issues and tech support.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma and/or certificate in IT related fields is required.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience supporting end users, applications and hardware.
- Practical hands-on experience on workstations, printers, cellphones and audio-visual equipment.
- Possesses an intermediate level of network and infrastructure expertise coupled with a high ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Exceptional analytic and troubleshooting skills for solving problems.
- Understands how emerging technologies and service providers can be utilized to improve existing systems and/or increase operational efficiency.
- A good understanding of the following Technologies: Windows, Office 365, Cloud environments, Azure Active Directory.
- Fluent in English and local language.
- Demonstrates strong communication, presentation and negotiation skills in complex environments with an aptitude for diplomacy.
- Results driven and motivated by a sense of performance excellence and a sense of urgency; possesses a proactive and ‘self-starter’ mentality.
- Ability to travel internationally up to 10% of the time.
- Flexible, adaptable, and able to execute a range of job duties and changing priorities.
- Professional maturity, sensitivity with different cultures, and impeccable integrity that exemplify the Foundation’s values.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Mastercard Foundation’s values and vision.
14th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online