Armorsil West Africa is a subsidiary of Armorsil USA, a multinational manufacturer of speciality construction chemicals. Our aim is to meet the increasing needs of modern construction while producing and promoting products of the latest technology at affordable prices. At Armorsil, we sell solutions and not products. The idea is that we try to understand clients’ needs, and challenges and undertake research in our well-equipped laboratories to design products that match or resolve these problems.
Job Position: Technical Support Engineer
- We seek to recruit a Technical Support Engineer to provide technical support to the Sales and Project Department.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Taking part in generating new applicators for site application work
- Responsible for product launch, product demonstration, and training for consultants, applicators and other clients.
- Coordinating along with the project coordinator to provide training for the Project department and submit reports. Training will be done twice monthly.
- Handling Customer Technical Complaints.
- Identifying, diagnosing and troubleshooting application failure
- Creating a standard procedure for site application in relation to product technical data sheet and best practice
- Sales Technical Support
- Creation of method statement and application procedure for product and site application.
- Collaborate with the digital marketing team to ensure all datasheets on our social media handles are up-to-date and correct.
- A good First Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in the construction industry
- Certification in Project Management is an added advantage.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent team-building skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good Administrative skills
- Good Analytical skills.
30th April 2022
How to apply for this job
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.