PowerCap Limited is a knowledge-based, capacity-building and technical solutions providing organization with strategic focus on the power sector. The hallmark of our world class solutions in the power sector is value-adding innovations. Our offering supports regulatory, generation, transmission, distribution and project management of power and electricity projects and we give our clientele a unique and renowned pedigree of service delivery, ensuring the highest level of customers satisfaction.
Job Position: Technician
Job Location: Owerri, Imo
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches.
- Ensure workflow are properly tied to schedules.
- Manage all onsite installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks.
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions.
- Produce timely and detailed service reports.
- Document processes and be able to use android phones on the field
- Working with the driver be able to utilize vehicle in a safely manner and use field automation systems.
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols.
- Cooperate with team members and share information across the organization.
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations to team leaders.
- Execute operations instructions promptly in a business like manner, ensuring safety first at all time.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with a minimum of 5 years work experience.
- Working experience in a distribution company and HSE certificate and/or Training experience would be an advantage.
15th April, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.