- Maintain smooth running of all valves, pressure gauges, electric motors and pumps.
- Carry out routine lubrication plan of all pumps, gear boxes, coupling, etc.
- Carry out daily, periodic checks on all pumps, bolts and nuts to avoid misalignment of moving parts.
- Attend to any unusual condition of all moving parts such as conveyors to solve the problem on time before it degenerates.
- Ensure that all routine maintenance/planned preventive maintenance jobs and machines are carried out in a strict and timely manner.
- Have the ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Have the ability to troubleshoot.
- Have good communication skills.
- OND in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines or Technical Trade Test 1, 2 and 3.
- 3 years’ cognate experience in mechanical maintenance jobs.
About Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company's flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.