Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
Job Position: Technology Application Officer
Job Location: Ibadan, Oyo
- Responsible for monitoring of research and development trials by providing supervision, training, and technical support to technology application center attendants.
- Supervise, implement and monitor technologically innovative trials as described in the protocol by the technology application manager.
- Manage and monitor the research and development trials by providing supervision, training, and technical support to technology application centre attendants.
- Conduct and supervise the immunization of the birds/fish in accordance with the TAC vaccination schedule.
- Monitor and supervise the weighing/feeding of the trial birds/fish on the days stated in the established procedure.
- Collect and analyze data as specified in the established procedure for the trial.
- Work closely with the technology application manager to organize training for the technology application center staff.
- Support the technology application manager in preparing and managing the first draft report at the conclusion of each trial.
- Perform other functions as instructed by the Management.
- B.Sc / HND in Animal Science or related field.
- Registered Animal Scientist is an added advantage.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in related field.
- Experience in poultry, fish and Feed Industry.
The Person Must:
- Have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Have strong leadership and supervisory skills with the drive and focus to deliver results through teams.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online