Seven Star Consultants Limited, incorporated in 2015 is a multi-faceted company with an unwavering commitment towards excellence and client satisfaction through the delivery of quality products and services. We offer a well rounded range of stand-alone and integrated services across various sectors.
Our services are grouped into four major categories: Project Management, Development, Communications and ICT. Seven Star Consultants Limited compromises of a team of experienced individuals who have completed high profile projects for Government at all tiers, International and local NGOs and private firms across all levels.
Job Position: Technology Intern
Job Location: Abuja
As an IT Intern, the successful candidate will have an opportunity to gain experience and attain skills in multiple facets of information technology and other activities related to daily operations and administrative duties in a professional environment:
- The opportunity to work with a highly skilled, diverse and united team of people
- A youthful and dynamic environment, that constantly focuses on learning and innovation.
- A company dedicated to ensuring growth and personal development for all its staff.
- Assisting with IT System Administrator projects
- Assistance of maintenance and management of IT/TLC infrastructure
- Assistance and support in trouble shooting
- Contribute to developing new ICT projects in system engineering
- Ensure synchronization with other program teams in the organization
- Support to end users, Help Desk both live and phone.
- Completed Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology and other related fields
- Have experience working on technology projects
- Excellent management and organizational skills
- Must be detail-oriented, able to manage multiple tasks efficiently, independent, and must be a motivated self-starter who will thrive by taking ownership and initiative
- Corps members in the FCT or graduates who have recently completed a bachelor′s degree relevant to the job role are strongly encouraged to apply
- Ideal candidates should be passionate about innovation and international development.
- They must possess a minimum of aBachelor’s Degree related to Computer Science, Computer Engineering and some relevant professional experience.
- Knowledge and understanding of SQL and SQL Programming.
- They must be willing to develop their professional skills and contribute to the growth of an organization dedicated to social and economic development.
- They should have outstanding technical and analytical skills, are proficient communicators in English, have excellent presentation and interpersonal skills, and are self-motivating and team players.
29th August, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.