Home Prep School (HPS) was founded on the ideology that every child is a genius. To bring out this genius, we built an on-demand tutoring platform that allows parents/guardians to enlist genius tutors for their wards. We field more than 3,000 top-of-the-line instructors in different areas of knowledge to service our clientele.
- Job Position: Telemarketer
- Job Locations: Osun and Oyo
- We are looking for independent and enthusiastic telemarketers who can generate sales while working remotely.
- You will be responsible for influencing existing or potential customers to buy / use our services.
- You will also enroll interested prospects and earn a percentage off them as long as they are with us.
- A successful telemarketer must be friendly and persuasive. The ideal candidate will also be patient and cool-tempered to deal with aggressiveness and complaints.
- Reach out to prospects/leads through cold calling, emails, or appointments.
- Deliver prepared sales talks to persuade potential customers to patronize our services.
- Contact businesses or private individuals in order to solicit sales.
- Inform customers of service information, price quotations, and special offerings.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and payment method, etc., and enroll them into the system.
- Respond to client inquiries and complaints about our services and escalating client service issues.
- Ensure frequent meetings with clients to ensure satisfaction and loyalty.
- The candidate should possess a minimum of OND qualification.
- Good understanding of the tutoring sector
- Proven experience as a telemarketer or similar sales/customer service role is a plus
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Proficient in the English language
- Ability to multi-task and adapt quickly to change
- Have strong negotiations skills and results-oriented
- Excellent people management and relationship management skills.
- Earn up to N200,000 monthly.
10th February 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.