Reliance Health uses Technology to Make Healthcare Accessible and Affordable. Through an integrated approach that includes affordable health insurance, telemedicine, and a combination of partner and proprietary healthcare facilities, Reliance Health offers innovative healthcare solutions that meet the needs of emerging markets.
Job Position: Telemedicine Doctor
Job Location: Nigeria (Remote)
- The role sits in our clinical team to provide excellent medical care to our patients virtually.
- The role holder ideally will be an individual comfortable with providing adequate and delightful care to patients of all ages, and at all levels of health literacy and has an interest in driving ongoing innovations in improving primary care delivery.
- Deliver excellent, patient-centered primary care services virtually via call, chat-based interactions.
- Independently recognize symptoms and signs of various illnesses and injuries and synthesize them to the appropriate diagnoses.
- Act as the first responder to telemedicine issues flagged by the team
- Counsel patients on preventive healthcare practices and nonpharmacologic treatments.
- Initiate and drive continuous quality improvement initiatives aimed at improving service delivery on the platform.
- Develop and utilize treatment tools that standardize the provision of care on the platform.
- Support the training of other medical providers (doctors).
- Facilitate knowledge-sharing sessions amongst medical practitioners on the platform.
- Routinely review and assess the consultations for compliance with set guidelines
- Minimum of MBBS, MBChB, or its equivalent.
- Registered with the Medical and Dental Council of Nigeria with a valid practicing license.
- 1 – 3 years post-NYSC experience.
- Have access to a mobile device (android or apple) and stable internet
- Adept in the use of common mobile applications.
- Proficient with the use of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated evidence of independently attending to common primary healthcare conditions.
- Exhibits courteousness, empathy, enthusiasm, great team spirit, logical thought structuring in solving problems and willingness to teach.
- Ability to communicate fluently and clearly in English.
- Previous experience mentoring a medical team is an advantage.
- Able to adapt to a fast-paced environment with a start-up mentality.
- Work alongside & learn from best-in-class talent
- Join a market leader within the healthcare space
- Attractive salary & benefits
- Free office lunch
- Fantastic work culture
- Work and learn from some of the best in the industry
- Great work-life balance
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online