Hempawa Consult is a fast-growing and innovative consulting firm that is focused on providing instant service and quality assurance to her clients in the core businesses of project management, procurement management, and human capital management. Hempawa Consult offers a professional, friendly and supportive environment within an open plan office free of discriminatory practices. Ambitious and hardworking, you will join a robust in-house competencies development programme aimed at encouraging all employees to reach their full potential.
Job Position: Telesales Executive
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT) & Lagos
- We require Telesales Executives to work in call centers where they utilize inbound and outbound telephone calls to persuade customers to purchase companies’ products and services.
- They generate leads and sales, manage customer accounts, and promptly resolve customer complaints.
- Calling existing and potential customers to persuade them to purchase company products and services.
- Accurately recording details of customers’ purchase orders.
- Processing all customer purchases accordingly.
- Generating promising leads and managing customer accounts by ensuring that existing customers remain satisfied with company products and services.
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with customers to encourage repeat business.
- Using sales scripts proffered by the company to drive sales and respond to customer rejections.
- Continually meeting or exceeding daily and monthly targets with respect to call volume and sales.
- Bachelor’s or Associate’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration, or related field is preferred.
- Certified Sales Professional (CSP) accreditation is advantageous.
- Proven experience working as a Telesales Executive.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to follow scripts.
- Strong negotiation and consultative sales skills.
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
31st December, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.