MacTay Consulting – We are one of the first and leading management consulting firm in Nigeria, providing HR services to our clients in Africa since 1982. We focus on adding value to organisations through customized solutions that meet our clients’ needs. We have a proven track record of providing excellent services that impact our clients’ businesses.
Job Position: Telesales Executive
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
- Telemarketers are professionals who are responsible for talking to potential customers on the phone and selling products. Their duties include tracking customer contact lists, explaining the benefits or advantages of their services, and obtaining payment information if necessary.
- Cold calling people using a given phone directory to sell products
- Answering incoming calls from prospective customers
- Using scripts to provide information about product’s features, prices etc. and present their benefits
- Ask pertinent questions to understand the customer’s requirements
- Persuade the customer to buy by demonstrating how merchandise or services meet their needs
- Record the customer’s personal information accurately in a computer system
- Deal with complaints or doubts to safeguard the company’s reputation
- Go the “extra mile” to meet sales quota and facilitate future sales
- Keep records of calls and sales and record useful information.
- At least 3 years plus experience of a similar role within the hospitality industry
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quotas preferably over the phone
- Working knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software) and telephone systems
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Skilled in negotiation and dealing with complaints
- Persistent and results-oriented
- Patient and able to handle customer rejection.
N100,000 net plus other Bonus.
11th March, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.