Poise & Etiquette – Our client, a tech driven mobility company is recruiting to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Terminal Operations Manager (Transport)
- Job Location: Lagos
- Efficiently coordinate the daily operations of the terminal with the objective of ensuring zero service disruptions and service failures.
- Ensure the services of the organization are effectively marketed and that management approved performance expectations are surpassed.
- Track all in-transit buses assigned to the terminal effectively and ensure their availability to meet the projected demand by customers
- Ensure available buses are effectively fixed and ready for daily operations within stipulated turnaround time
- Conduct pre-trip inspections to ensure available buses are fit for use and are in alignment with the approved SCS (service,comfort,safety) standards for our fleet.
- Ensure available buses are efficiently assigned to routes, positioned for boarding.
- Ensure strict adherence to scheduled departure timelines and minimize service disruptions
- Ensure guests who have opted for pick up services are effectively processed in line with their bookings and picked up at their preferred location
- Ensure all information passed by management is effectively communicated to and understood by all terminal-based staff.
- Promptly communicate shortage or surplus of buses at the terminal to the designated Operations support team (OST)
- Resolve minor grievances or disputes that does not require escalation
- Ensure the terminal and its ambiance is properly maintained and is in compliance with “The Company” standards by the facility maintenance team
- Ensures all transactions are effectively managed and documented on the approved ERP platform and that experience officers remit accurate sales to the accountant
- Identify opportunities to improve the interface and service to our customers
- Ensure all employees within the terminal comply strictly with the policies and procedures of the organization. E.g. resumption time, dress code, friendly attitude towards guests etc.
- Promote our services to encourage greater use of online booking platforms (Website and App).
- Liaise and negotiate with different stakeholders including local authorities, regulatory bodies, highways authorities and reps of host community as authorized by management.
- Develop and implement terminal staff shift schedule in compliance with standards set by HCD.
- Perform other duties as required or as assigned.
- B.Sc / HND qualification in a relevant field
- Minimum of 5 years experience in operations and/or administrative management in the transport industry
- Experience from a service industry is an added advantage
- Knowledge of fleet management is compulsory
- Tech-savvy as well as proficient in the use of modern technology and relevant Microsoft Office tools
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] with the Job Title as the subject of the mail.