Tezza Business Solutions Limited is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services, provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go-to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard-to-find software testing capabilities) in the North American and European markets.
- Job Position: Test Analyst
- Job Location: Lagos
- Review requirements and design document and ensure they are understood
- Participate in creation of the Test Plan
- Perform and adhere to what is outlined in the Test Strategy and Test Plan.
- Create test cases that trace back to requirement and design
- Perform a smoke test of the environment to ensure it is setup accurately to test against
- Prepare test data to use during execution
- Execute test cases, record results and report progress
- Effectively record defects that are easily communicated and understood.
- Incorporate changes that are made in sustain back into that applications testing documentation.
- Re-use existing testing documentation for new projects/releases.
- Incorporate test results and changes/defect into test case
- Execute according to the test schedule and escalate if deviation are foreseen or occur.
- Identify and recommend process improvements as necessary
Software Testing Tools:
- Test Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center
- Defect Management Tool i.e. HP Quality Center, JIRA, Mantis, Bugzilla
- Functional Testing Tool i.e. HP QTP
- Performance Testing Tool i.e.Jmeter, HP LoadRunner
- Interpersonal skills, to facilitate creation of test cases
- Organizational skills to manage a wide array of testing information
- Proven experience in execution of software testing solutions.
- Strong knowledge of system testing and software quality control best practices and methodologies.
- Application/business domain knowledge is desirable. This may be readily available with the resource or would need to be developed.
- Good project management skills and/or substantial exposure to project-based work structures
- Excellent understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
Other Required Skills
- Equivalency of a Bachelor’s degree in a related field (information systems, computer science, business)
- Experience working in the financial institution
- Minimum of 2 to 4 years direct experience as a test analyst for major application integration and/or major application product release in Banking risk management sector
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online