Panachora LLC is an American digital media company that publishes information about various topics such as entrepreneurship, health, home, finance, technology, gadgets, consumer products, beauty, lifestyle, and education. We provide educational information to millions of readers to help them solve problems, find solutions and stay inspired.
Job Position: The Content Writer (Preferably Tech Writer)
Job Location: Lagos
- Research, write, publish and promote unique articles (blog posts, product/service reviews, how-to guides, etc.) on different topics.
- Write, update, remove and schedule well-researched content
- Create, resize and update images or documents
- Perform content research to ensure content is unique
- Perform excellent proofreading
- Publishing – Publish to WordPress
- Format content according to publishing guidelines provided
- Effectively optimized content for Search Engines (SEO) to drive organic traffic to the website
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification
- Knowledge of WordPress and Google Docs
- Prior experience as a content writer
- Understand effective use of SEO strategies to drive organic traffic
- Knowledge of online writing assistance tools like Grammarly
- Knowledge of photo editing software such as Canva, Pixlr, Adobe…
- Understand grammar rules and article readability
- Excellent communication skills
- Professionalism and ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality
- High attention to detail
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Ability to collaborate efficiently and effectively
- Ability to work independently with little or no daily supervision.
- Ability to work on multiple projects covering different topics simultaneously.
- Must have a functional laptop
- Must have good internet
- Must be able to follow instructions and take feedback
- Must have a reliable electricity supply or alternative
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly salary
- Flexible work hours
- Work from home
- Additional attractive bonus.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates with the highlighted skills and experience should send their CV/Resume and portfolio links or samples (2) to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job title as the subject of the email.
Note: Any submission with no portfolio links or samples (2) will not be considered.