Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre (MHCCC) is a tertiary care hospital dedicated to providing quality and affordable healthcare services to the people. Driven by our passion for quality healthcare, in 2014, as Peninsula health systems, we began providing Surgical and Intensive Care Services from different facilities in Lagos.
Marigold Hospital and Critical Care Centre is a 25-bed multi-specialty acute care center that provides a wide variety of specialized surgical and acute care services. Our team of specialists, in a wide variety of fields, provides safe care in a comfortable and conducive environment backed by the appropriate technology.
We are committed to providing evidence-based, patient-centered healthcare solutions, by ensuring easy access to good quality healthcare care. This is because at MHCCC we believe you deserve better.
- Job Position: Theatre Nurse
- Job Location: Surulere, Lagos
Applicants should possess:
- RN (Registered Nurse License), RPON (Registered Perioperative Nursing Diploma).
- Valid Perioperative Practise License.
- Basic Life Support (Last 2 years).
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support Skills (Last 2 years).
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of working experience.
31st March 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Theatre Nurse” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only selected applicants will be contacted.