PearlDrops Healthcare Staffing – Our client, a reputable Hospital requires the services of suitable candidates to fill the position below:
- Job Position: Theatre Nurse
- Job Location: Lagos
- Assume responsibility for keeping the operating room sterilized.
- Adhere to safety standards and precautions.
- Reviewing preoperative assessments with patients and managing activities in the operating room.
- Pass medical instruments or other objects to the surgeon during an operation.
- Monitor the patient’s vital signs to detect anomalies.
- Ensure proper handling of materials and tools.
- Position and prepare patient on an operating table.
- Ensure all supplies needed for the operation are available.
- Organizes activities related to the completion of nursing care by other healthcare team members and observe breaches in surgical asepsis.
- Evaluate patients in post-operative phases.
- Applicants must be a registered Nurses / Midwives with Perioperative Nursing & Theatre Management qualification.
- BLS certification.
- 2 years of relevant working experience.
- Experience in the emergency room or intensive care.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Candidates should reside within Surulere, Festac, and Agege axis.
30th January 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates would be contacted.