Certfort Limited is a Best Practise service provider established in 2019 to empower organizations to get it right at first attempt, which enables them to stay ahead in the market and exceed their corporate objectives.
We are an independent certification body, poised to be one of the fastest-growing certification bodies in Africa. The Certfort team consists of highly experienced professionals offering the latest in systems and product certifications and quality improvements.
Job Position: Consultant – Trainee Analyst
- The person is expected to work within the following Units: Process Risk & Assurance; Information Security/Governance. The function includes:
- Research and generate white papers/writeups on ICT frameworks, guidelines, and best practise processes.
- Create policies, process, and procedure documentations.
- Review existing documents and analyses them against given guidelines.
- Develop responses to EOI, Proposals, RFPs, RFI, ITB, SOW, etc.
- Support the design or modification of business or ICT systems
- Interacts with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts to understand their problems and needs
- Support the gathering of documents, and analyses business needs and requirements •Helps to test the system and create system documentation and user manuals
- A Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering, or related Technology/ Science disciplines.
- Minimum of 1 – 3 years working experience post-degree working experience in an enterprise or ICT service company.
- Good exposure to the ICT technical services or consulting services industries.
- Relevant industry certifications will be a distinct advantage e.g., CISA, ITIL, PMP, CISM, , CEH, CISCO, Microsoft, CRISC, IIBA (CCBA/CBAP), COBIT, ISO standards, etc.
- Knowledge of technology global best practice standards
- Good level of technical skills & experience in ICT systems and applications.
8th November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online