China Glass Holdings Limited (“CNG”) was incorporated in 2004 and listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange in 2005 (stock code: 03300. HK, stock short name: China Glass). The company’s major shareholders include China National Building Materials Group and Legend Holdings. The strong shareholder background acts as the powerful backing for the steady development of the company.
CNG has a variety of products ranging from colorless transparent glass, body coloring glass, energy-saving coated glass, automotive glass, car mirror glass, electronic glass, photovoltaic glass, home electric appliance glass, medical glass, etc., of which the online coated glass occupies most of the domestic market share. The products exported to more than 90 countries and regions around the world and are widely used in major landmark buildings both in domestic and abroad. Typical project cases include Guangzhou TV Tower, Guangzhou Asian Games City Athletes Village, Beijing New Science and Technology Museum, Dubai Metro Project in UAE, Haiyang Yasha International Conference Center., etc. The automotive glass is used in the front windshield of many world-famous high-end cars.
Job Position: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Igbesa, Ogun
- As required by the company, potential candidates are graduates of the University of Lagos!
- Our company wants someone who could work on Sundays and from 7am to 7pm, day or night, depending on shifts!
- We are looking for a trainee engineers candidates who majored in science related field of studies to fill some job opening positions e.g., chemical engineering, mechanical engineering, etc. thus, successful applicant will trained by our company’s department head for a specified job assign to them, and the ideal candidates will work with us in our company’s production line.
- If you have a passion for finding untapped talent, driving company growth, and willing to work under pressure, we want to hear from you.
- Work closely with team members in a given workshop.
- The major task is to work with the company’s department head officers
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments, etc.
- Education: College Degree or above
- 1 – 10 years work experience.
- Age: 22 – 30 years old
- Major: engineering related field of studies
- Gender: Male/Female
- Language: Fluent in English
- Strong sense of responsibility
- Serious and responsible work attitude
- Time of joining the company: Through notification.
- Between N60,000 and N80,000 monthly, depending on personal qualifications
- There will be additional rewards for good work performance.
30th September, 2022
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.