Krystal12 Limited is a reputable company with a vision to seeing that business owners experience solutions that enhances smooth running of their day-to-day business operations. We are among the fastest growing indigenous Oil & Gas / Real Estate firm rendering services like procurements and distribution of various petroleum products at locations within and outside Lagos.
- Completing all tasks set by the Supervisor and assisting wherever possible.
- Observing existing strategies and techniques and offering suggestions for improvement.
- Conducting research and collating data.
- Traveling to different sites and gaining practical experience in new work zones.
- Working closely with staff to foster professional values and build good relationships.
- Observing health and safety guidelines at all times.
- Attending meetings and workshops.
- Compiling reports and delivering presentations to staff members and other stakeholders.
- Relevant Degree in Engineering.
- Years of Experience: 1-2 years
- Experience in a technical field would be advantageous.
- A driver’s license may be required.
- Proficiency in Mathematics.
- Analytical and critical thinking skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to maintain composure under pressure.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Good observation skills and a willingness to learn.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.